Vacancies at Reliance Jio – Wanted Engineering Graduates of all Streams
Company Name: Reliance Jio
Job Title: Network Engineer
Location: Delhi NCR – Delhi
Experience: 1 – 4 years
Function/Business Area: Engineering & Technology
Job Responsibilities :
1.Provide planning input to Area and Circle RF lead.
2.RF KPI monitoring and Improvement of all key parameters (SINR, CQI, RSRP, VDR, Muting, SSSR, HOSR etc).
3. RAN Operations and Customer complaint Resolution
4. RFE to RFS tracking & ensuring timely completion of eNodeBs/small Cell/Wifi. Ensure completion of weekly RFR target , ATP-1A testing and generate Network AT report with Punch Points.
5. Performance KPI & Deployment of IPMPLS, MW , Fiber , FTTx & Enterprise network.
6. Field assistance in case of Change Management for activities like IOS upgradation, Network Integration, Fault related issue & etc
Education Requirement : B.E/ B. Tech./ Diploma
Skills & Competencies :
Knowledge/ Hands-on experience in the following:
1) Radio Network Optimization
2) RF Operations & Planning
3) RAN Planning & Operations
5) Knowledge in Drive Test, Log & System KPI's, LAC Planning, Dual Band
6) Knowledge in Fiber Route Planning and Operation
7) MW , IP/MPLS Planning and Operations
8) 9)FTTX Planning & Operations
10) ISP Deployment
1) Analytical Approach
2) Problem Solving Attitude
3) Team player
4) Self motivated
Home to the world’s second largest population of 1.2 billion, India is a young nation with 63% of its population under the age of 35 years. It has a fast growing digital audience with 800 million mobile connections and over 200 million internet users. Reliance Jio thoroughly believes in India’s potential to lead the world with its capabilities in innovation. Towards that end, Reliance Jio envisages creation of a digital revolution in India.
Reliance Jio aims to enable this transformation by creating not just a cutting-edge voice and broadband network, but also a powerful ecosystem on which a range of rich digital services will be enabled – a unique green-field opportunity.
Apply Now for the Job: