Rites Ltd Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Engineer Posts
Company Name : Rites Limited
Name of the posts: Engineers
3.Manager (Rolling Stock)
Total No. of Posts: 10
Maximum Age as on 01.01.2017: 36 years
Qualifications : Candidate should possess Full Time First Class Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Written Test/ Interview out of eligible candidates.
Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
Fees : No fee is required to be paid for applying to the above posts.
1. Management reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the selection/ recruitment process at any stage, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
2. The number of vacancies may vary.
3. Serving Govt./PSU officials, if selected will be allowed to join only after they are properly relieved from their parent organization
4. The period of training/internship/apprenticeship shall not be counted towards post qualification experience.
5. Legal jurisdiction will be Delhi in case of any dispute.
6. No train/bus fare / TA / DA shall be payable.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 04.01.2017 to 20.01.2017 & send hard copy of application along with self-attested copies of all relevant certificates as mentioned in the notification, 2 recent passport size colour photographs, experience should be sent through post to RITES Ltd, on or before 20.01.2017.
1. Start date of online registration: 04.01.2017
2. Last date of online registration: 20.01.2017
3. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents: 31.01.2017
4. Tentative date of selection: To be notified later
About Us :
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways. RITES is incorporated in India as a Public Limited Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and is governed by a Board of Directors which includes persons of eminence from various sectors of engineering and management. RITES Ltd., an ISO 9001:2008 company, is a multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies. It provides a comprehensive array of services under a single roof and believes n transfer of technology to client organizations. In overseas projects, RITES actively pursues and develops cooperative links with local consultants / firms, as means of maximum utilization of local resources and as an effective instrument of sharing its expertise.