Company Name : Aditya Birla Group
Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Birla Aurora, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Experience : 1-2 Years
- To develop and create a contemporary and systematic financial database and reporting process.
- To prepare periodical MIS reports (Chairmans Report/MBR/QBR/BRC deck), monitoring performance of different verticals of business through monthly/ quarterly/ annual reports and consolidate to give an overall picture of the business. To analyse and ascertain reasons for deviations from Budget/LE and help in developing profit improvement plan thereof.
- Monitor Working capital , Capex and FCFF for better cash management.
- Closely work with business for developing P & B and Assisting various business verticals in forming a proposal for new CAPEX Financial model.
- Regular tracking of external environment, market and performance of competitors to assist in decision making on pricing, expansion plan, etc. Analysis of declared results of competitors and benchmarking business performance.
- Tracking of Internal audit observations and follow up with the concern business team for corrective action on it. Make report of repetitively nature points and highlight the same at senior level.
- A qualified chartered accountant with 1-2 years of experience.
About Us :
A US $40 billion corporation, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. It is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities. The Group has been ranked Number 4 in the global 'Top Companies for Leaders' survey and ranked Number 1 in Asia Pacific for 2011. 'Top Companies for Leaders' is the most comprehensive study of organisational leadership in the world conducted by Aon Hewitt, Fortune Magazine, and RBL (a strategic HR and Leadership Advisory firm). The Group has topped the Nielsen's Corporate Image Monitor 2013-14 and emerged as the Number 1 corporate, the 'Best in Class', for the second consecutive year.
Apply Now For The Job