Company Name : Synopsys
Job Title : R&D Engineer, II
Location : INDIA - Hyderabad
Req ID : 24676BR
Experience : 0-2 Years
- The VG DevOps team is looking for a skilled DevOps Engineer for automation and management of their nightly operations.
- The team performs code branching and merging, builds, a wide variety of pass/fail and parametric testing, reporting, metrics, analysis, and release to customers on Linux, with volumes of hundreds of builds and millions of tests on a daily basis.
- Team goals focus on flawless daily operations and innovative enhancements to improve product team productivity and software quality.
- Masters degree or Bachelors degree and 0-2 years' experience in CS or CSE or ECE.
- Excellent written and oral communication including with colleagues around the world.
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills.
- Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python, csh or bash.
- Design and programming experience with relational databases such as MySQL.
- Familiarity with one or more web programming languages.
- Working knowledge of both Linux and Windows.
- Familiarity with a source control system such as Perforce and a build system such as gmake.
About Us :
Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq:SNPS) provides products and services that accelerate innovation in the global electronics market. As a leader in electronic design automation (EDA) and semiconductor intellectual property (IP), Synopsys' comprehensive, integrated portfolio of system-level, IP, implementation, verification, manufacturing, optical and field-programmable gate array (FPGA) solutions help address the key challenges designers face such as power and yield management, system-to-silicon verification and time-to-results
Apply Now For The Job