Company Name : Adobe
Job Title : Software Quality Engineer
Location : Noida, India
Experience : 1 - 3 Yrs
Job Id : R100270
Qualifications : B.Tech and/or M. Tech Computer Science with excellent academic record
Job Description :
- Debug software products through the use of detailed and automated tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Develop, modify, and executes software test plans, automated scripts and programs for testing.
- Maintain documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyse results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Good C++ skills are important to give your best from the beginning.
- Basic Objective C is a good to have.
- Experience in working with large scale, sophisticated software test frameworks.
- Should be able to perform in-depth product testing such as writing and executing test scripts, and writing test specifications from product specifications with moderate supervision.
- Can use, understand, and write new automated tests for owned areas.
- Able to convey information clearly and optimally within bug reports and documentation.
- Committed to the customer; Functions in the role of the customer, anticipating problems, as the customer would see them
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
About Us :
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized around the world. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely. If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Apply Now For Job