|Bosch Job For You - Registration Link To Apply|
|- IT Jobs|
Company Name : Bosch
Job Title : Software Engineer
Location : Bangalore, India
Job Id : BP2021
Experience : 2 - 7 years
ME / M.Tech - Power Electronics, Control Engineering, Drives / BE / B.Tech – E&C, E&E, Instrumentation
Job Description :
· Hands-on experience in Communication Protocols – CAN, MOST, LIN, FlexRay.
· Hands-on experience in debugging using Lauterbach, GHS Multi, IAR embedded Workbench, Keil IDE, etc.
· Hands-on experience in memstack, Error Management and Diagnostic concepts
· Strong in AUTOSAR concepts, architecture including safety topics relevant to BSW
· RTE configuration knowledge
· Integration of BSW components for specific hardware developed
· Excellent hands-on experience in AUTOSAR configuration tools and BSW Configuration (BCT or Vector Tools ,...)
· System Configuration (TopLevelComposition like Component instances, connectors)
· ECU Configuration (BSW Configuration like OS, network management, CommStack, etc.)
· All activities of SDLC (Requirement Analysis, Coding, Design, Testing, Reviews etc)
· Work experience in Automotive Domain
About Us :
The first functioning windshield wiper system was patented in the U.S. in 1903. It was invented by Mary Anderson from Alabama, who, during a winter visit to New York, saw a streetcar driver attempt to maintain good visibility despite freezing rain. She promptly sketched out a device consisting of a lever and an oscillating arm equipped with a rubber lip. The lever could be operated from inside the vehicle and made the arm move across the windshield.