IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 50 Jr Engineer Asst, Analyst & Other Posts
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
2. Junior Engineering Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV (Mechanical)
3. Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV
4. Junior Materials Assistant/ Junior Technical Assistant – IV
Total No of Posts: 50
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 26 years as on 28-02-2018. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwBD/ Ex-servicemen (EXM) candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Diploma in Any Engineering Graduates.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test, Skill/ Proficiency/ Physical Test (SPPT).
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 150/- for General and OBC candidates through SBI e collect. SC/ ST/ PwBD /EXM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
1. The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute as a regular full time course / Diploma course (including a sandwich diploma course with industrial training as part of the course; with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only a pass shall be eligible.
2. Candidates possessing Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class–XII (Sc.)/ ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the diploma course.
3. Qualification of MSc (Chemistry) shall not be considered a disqualification for post codes 101 & 106. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam (BSc–PCM) only.
4. Regular full-time ITI (Fitter) course recognised by NCVT/SCVT shall also be considered.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 17-02-2018 at 10:00 Hrs to 10-03-2018 at 17:00 Hrs & send print out of online application along with self attested copies of relevant certificates, in an envelop must be super scribe the Name of Post Applied for, name of the Refinery Unit and Post Code on the top of the envelope by ordinary post to the Advertiser – IOCL, on or before 24-03-2018
Start Date to Apply Online: 17-02-2018 at 10:00 Hrs
Last date to Apply Online: 10-03-2018 at 17:00 Hrs.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 24-03-2018
Tentative Date of Written Test: 25-03-2018
Publication Of Written Test Result: 17-04-2018.
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India's largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil's vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil's current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply Now for the Job: