IOCL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for 225 Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
Company Name: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Name of the Post:
A. Trade Apprentice:
B. Technician Apprentice
Name of the State:
3. Himachal Pradesh
4. Jammu & Kashmir
6. Uttar Pradesh
Total No of Posts: 225
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 31-01-2018. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidate should possess Matric with ITI in relevant Trades, Graduate in any discipline & Diploma in relevant discipline. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Interview.
1. Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application.
2. If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
3. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
4. All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website.
5. Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website from 10-02-2018 to 25-02-2018.
Start Date to Apply Online: 10-02-2018
Last date to Apply Online: 25-02-2018
Tentative Date of Written Test: 04-03-2018
Indian Oil Corporation Ltd. is India's largest company by sales with a turnover of Rs. 4,57,553 crore and profit of Rs 7,019 crore for the year 2013-14.
IndianOil is the highest ranked Indian company in the latest Fortune ‘Global 500’ listings, ranked at the 96th position. IndianOil's vision is driven by a group of dynamic leaders who have made it a name to reckon with.
In this section, read about IndianOil’s business and its spread across the country & abroad. You can also know about IndianOil's current financial performance, special initiatives and recognitions & awards that have come its way.
Apply Now for the Job: