Institite Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment Notification 2019 For Graduates – Apply
Comapany Name : Institite Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
Posting Name :
Analyst Programmer (Linux)
Analyst Programmer (Windows)
Age (As on 01.06.2019) : – Minimum: 21 years Maximum: 35 years
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS : B.E./B.Tech /MCA
Post Qualification Minimum Work Experience : Minimum 5 years post qualification experience for development and managing computer applications in Linux/Python for high volume data processing
HOW TO APPLY :
(i) scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to therequired specifications as given in Annexure II to this Advertisement.
(ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTES will NOT be accepted.
(iii) keep the necessary details/documents ready to make the Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimationcharges.
(iv) have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process.IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, acandidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a validpersonal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that emailaccount.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
(1) Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopyof photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time ofexamination and further process of selection including interview.
(2) Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentionedin this advertisement. Candidates are therefore advised to carefully read this advertisement and follow all the instructionsgiven for submitting online application.
(3) A Candidate’s admission to the examination/ shortlisting for interview/ and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The merefact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by IBPS.IBPS would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detectedat any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/falseinformation/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s).If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in IBPS, his/her services are liable to be summarilyterminated.
(4) Decision of IBPS in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to beundertaken, qualifications and other eligibility norms, the documents to be produced for the purpose of the conduct of Examination,interview, verification etc. and any other matter relating tothis selection process will be final and binding on the candidate. Nocorrespondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by IBPS in this behalf.
(5) Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications the candidature shall becancelled
Important Days : 05.07.2019 to 20.07.2019
About Us :
The institute of banking personnel selection (IBPS) is an autonomous body set up to evolve and implement world class processes of assessmesnt amad selection of personnel for various client organizations the foundation of the foundtion of the institute is based on the philosophy of speed accuracy and confidentiality in all activites and it strives to achieve this through a blend of moderm technology and academic expertise Ibps provides its service to all public sector banks,sbi,associate banks of sbi,rbi,nabard,sidbi few co po banks lic& insurance companies which are regular members of the ibps socitey in addtion to that regional rural banks many public sector undertakings of non financial sectors government departments state owned companies and corporations also avail its services some major universities and reputed management institutes engage ibps regulary for conduct of their admission tests,