Hindustan Copper Ltd Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online
Company Name: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
Name of the Posts:
I. Trade Apprentice
1. Welder (Gas & Electric)
2. Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
II. 10+2 Tech (Voc) Trade Apprentice
1. Accountancy & Auditing
2. Office Management
Age Limit: Candidates maximum age should be 25 years as on 01-11-2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Higher Secondary 10+2 Pass, ITI Pass
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written test and/ or personal interview.
1) Application received late will not be considered.
2) Stipend will be paid as admissible under the rules. Training shall be for duration of 1 year.
3) Fresh ITI (NCTVT) passed candidates will be given preference. However, candidates should produce pass certificate as on 01.11.2016.
4) After completion of the training, the apprenticeship will be terminated and there will be no obligation on HCL to offer any employment to the apprentice on completion of period of Apprenticeship training in HCL.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may send their application in all respect along with copies of certificates/documents with original & 2 extra passport size photograph self attested should be submitted in the Office of Manager (HR), Taloja Copper Project, on or before 12-01-2017.
Last Date for Submission of Applications: 12-01-2017.
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Mines, was incorporated on 9th November 1967. It has the distinction of being the nation’s only vertically integrated copper producing company as it manufactures copper right from the stage of mining to beneficiation, smelting, refining and casting of refined copper metal into downstream saleable products.