Fico Exclusive Job Openings For Graduates – Apply Now!
Company Name : Fico
Job Title : DevOps Engineering – Engineer
Job ID: 22658
Location : IN-Bangalore
What We’re Seeking
- Bachelor’s/Master’s in Computer Science or related disciplines, or relevant software development experience.
- 3+ years of experience in software industry and at least 1 year of Cloud experience in DevOps or ProdOps role.
- Hands-on experience in scripting (Bash/Python).
- Experience working with and supporting software development efforts and production Operations.
- Experience in Public Cloud such as Amazon Web Services and experience in Iaas and Paas technologies.
- Experience in using Ansible, Docker and Kubernetes is desirable.
- Experience in using Application & Infrastructure monitoring solutions; eg. Datadog, AppD, Prometheus, Grafana etc.
What You’ll Contribute
- Help manage and support the cloud-based ecosystem underlying FICO's Decision Management Platform
- Own the application monitoring, customer escalations and software product incidents including root cause analysis for critical production issues.
- Work with teams in different time zones and drive cross-functional production issue resolutions in 24 X 7
- Revise client identified issues and contribute to SOW/Tech Specs as required
- Help stabilize and operationalize new products from development into Production
- Take ownership and resolve the technical issues related to production environment within expected by SLA time frames
About Us :
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries.
FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption — such as the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health. FICO: Make every decision count.
Founded in 1956, FICO introduced analytic solutions such as credit scoring that have made credit more widely available, not just in the United States but around the world. We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind decision management. These include predictive analytics, business rules management and optimization. We use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high–volume decisions.